breadcrumb Brazão Veículos > Articles by: webmaster
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ Updated With Improved GPS Functionality: Details agosto 19, 2022Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ have received an update from the South Korean manufacturer, a year after they received their last update. The handsets, which are now 5.5 years old, have received an update to improve GPS functionality on the phones, according to a report.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Will Reportedly Feature 200-Megapixel Camera, Could Sport Faster Fingerprint Sensor agosto 19, 2022The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is expected to come with a 200-megapixel primary camera. In addition, a tipster has suggested that this smartphone may utilise Qualcomm's 3D Sonic Max fingerprint scanning technology.
- Google Working on Pixel 6 Face Unlock Feature, Could Depend on Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor: Report agosto 19, 2022Google is reportedly working on a new face unlock feature that relies on the under-display fingerprint sensor. The company is said to be testing this feature on the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro.
- Sony Expects 20 Percent Growth in India Over Next Few Years, Company Executive Says agosto 19, 2022Sony India expects over 20 percent growth for the next few years, with its range of personal audio and home entertainment products, a company official told PTI on Friday. Sony India witnessed a surge in demand for both personal audio products like earphones and headphones and home entertainment devices like soundbars in the last two […]
- Bitcoin Drops to Three-Week Low, Falls 7.7 Percent Due to Sudden Selling agosto 19, 2022Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies fell on Friday, following sudden selling that saw the world's most widely used cryptocurrency fall to a three-week-low. Bitcoin was trading around $21,400 (roughly Rs. 17,10,400) on Friday, while Ether and Dogecoin were also affected.
- Realme 8 5G, Narzo 30 5G Receive Android 12-Based Realme UI 3.0 Update in India agosto 19, 2022Realme announced that it has started rolling out the stable Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 in India for the Realme 8 5G and Realme Narzo 30 5G. This update includes a revamped page layout, new icons, smooth animations, and more.
- Russia Announces Punitive Measures Against Five Foreign IT Firms for Violating Online Content Laws agosto 19, 2022Russia regulator Rozkomnadzor said on Friday that it was would take punitive action against TikTok, Telegram messaging service, Zoom Video Communications, chat tool Discord and Pinterest. The country's regulator did not say what action it would take against the five foreign IT companies, but revealed that they had violated online content laws, which could require […]
- Tether Says Reserves Fell $16 Billion in Q2 Driven by Crypto Meltdown agosto 19, 2022Tether has announced that it had reserves worth $66.4 billion (roughly Rs. 5,30,680 crore) at the end of June. The world's largest 'stablecoin' cryptocurrency said its reserves were down from $82.4 billion (roughly Rs. 6,58,592 crore) at the end of March. Tether on Thursday said it had hired accounting firm BDO Italia to publish monthly proof-of-reserves reports.
- Oppo Enco Buds 2 Specifications Reportedly Revealed via Flipkart Listing, India Launch Date Tipped agosto 19, 2022The Oppo Enco Buds 2 have been reportedly spotted on Flipkart ahead of the expected launch of the true wireless stereo earphones in India. In addition, a tipster has suggested these TWS earphones could launch on August 25 and go on sale starting from August 27.
- Honor Pad 8 With 12-Inch 2K Display, Snapdragon 680 SoC Launched: All Details agosto 19, 2022The Honor Pad 8 was launched in Malaysia on August 19. This tablet is equipped with a 12-inch 2K display and eight speakers. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC under the hood and comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage.